Are you planning your next fundraiser in Atlanta, Georgia? Florida Indian River Groves has partnered with groups across the country to fundraise by selling delicious fresh fruit. We have helped our partners raise over 87 million dollars in the past three decades! Our fruit is always packaged fresh and guaranteed to please your loyal supporters. If you are searching for the best fundraising program in Atlanta, GA, reach out to Florida Indian River Groves today to learn how one of our three fundraising programs may be the very best for your group and its financial goals.
Select One Of Our Three Fundraising Programs
Fundraising groups that partner with Florida Indian River Groves have three programs to select from when they work with us. Our three programs are available throughout most of the year and include:
- August to May: The Premium Program, highlighting our best premium fruit packaged in decorative trays. Excellent for gift-giving!
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program that enables large group orders.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders and payments for your supporters near and far.
Every fundraising program includes the use of a free custom website and our fundraising mobile app. Our partners always receive a complete kit with step-by-step instructions, color brochures, digital marketing materials, and countless other helpful tools.
Purchase Fresh Fruits From Our Programs
The best fundraising program in Atlanta, GA, will offer your supporters the very best products. Florida Indian River Groves always offers supporters a selection of versatile and delicious fresh fruits. Every fruit we sell is passed through a six-point inspection to guarantee freshness before shipment. The following fruits can be purchased through our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Mandarin Oranges
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are very popular with our customers and only available during January and February. Your supporters can also purchase mixed fruit packages, which include:
- Navel Oranges and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
Our fruit is never bagged or frozen but packaged in trays to keep fruit from touching during their journey to you. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive the freshest fruit with long shelf lives. Our packages also arrive in color-coded cartons to make group distribution more manageable.
Launch a Successful Fundraising Program in Four Steps
You can host your best fundraising program in Atlanta, GA, by following the four steps to success with Florida Indian River Groves. These steps are:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Sale Dates: As soon as we receive your information, we schedule a shipment of your marketing materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising kit and free app to get the word and start fundraising!
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you complete all sales, call us with your finished order. Then, submit a copy of the Confirming Order Form so we can check order accuracy before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want volunteers on hand to unload your fruit package delivery. Every order is sent directly to each customer when using the Ship to Home program.
You can visit our website to find more information and reach out to us at any time if you have more questions regarding your fundraising program.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IN ATLANTA, GA
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.