Are you planning a fruit fundraiser in Charlotte, North Carolina? Florida Indian River Groves has worked with groups throughout the country to raise over 87 million dollars in the past three decades! Our fresh fruit fundraisers always offer your supporters the best products picked at their highest quality. If you are ready to plan your best fundraising program in Charlotte, NC, reach out to Florida Indian River Groves today to start your path to success.
Find Your Favorite Fundraising Program
When you plan your fundraiser with Florida Indian River Groves, you can select one of our three annual programs. Our three fundraising programs include:
- The Premium Program (August to May): Includes our premium fruit packaged in beautiful trays. A great option for gift-giving!
- The Standard Bulk Program (August to December): Our fruit products are shipped in bulk to allow for sizable orders.
- Ship to Home Program (August to May): This program allows customers to order their packages online and receive direct shipments. This offers convenience to your supporters both near and far.
Your best fundraising program in Charlotte, NC, includes a complete kit with step-by-step fundraising instructions. This kit also includes access to a free fundraising website and mobile app, color brochures, and digital marketing materials that can guarantee your success.
Order The Best Fresh Fruit From Our Programs
Your Florida Indian River Groves fundraising program offers your supporters a variety of delicious fresh fruits to purchase. All fruits are harvested at peak freshness and passed through a six-point inspection before being packaged and shipped. The following fruits can be bought from our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
The tangelos are some of our most popular fruits and are only harvested briefly in January. Fundraiser supporters can also purchase mixed fruit bundles that can include:
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Navel, Oranges, and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
We never bag or freeze our fruit but package them in decorative trays to keep the fruit from touching and bruising during their shipment. This packaging guarantees that your customers receive the freshest fruit with a longer shelf life. Our packages arrive in color-coded boxes that make your group distribution process as manageable as possible.
Successful Fundraising in Just Four Steps
Your best fundraising program in Charlotte, NC, includes just four simple steps for success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Sale Dates: We receive your information and then ship out your sales materials and build your unique fundraising website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising tools and app to get the word out and start making sales!
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you finish your fundraiser, call us with your final order. Then, deliver a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can check all orders before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: When your delivery arrives, gather a few volunteers to receive your packages. All boxes are sent directly to each customer when you use our Ship to Home fundraising program.
You can browse our website for more information on our fundraising programs and reach out to us with any questions you may have. We only succeed when you succeed!
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IN CHARLOTTE, NC
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.