Are you searching for your next fundraising program in Knoxville, Tennessee? Florida Indian River Groves has partnered with fundraising groups throughout the U.S. to sell delicious fresh fruit packages. In the past 30 years, we have helped groups raise over 87 million dollars! Our fruit is always packaged fresh and is guaranteed to satisfy your loyal supporters. If you are ready to explore our fundraising options to find the best program for your goals, read on to learn more about working with Florida Indian River Groves.
Find The Best Fundraising Program For Your Group
Fundraising groups have three program choices with Florida Indian River Groves. You can consider the following options when searching for your best fundraising program in Knoxville, TN:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our best premium fruit packaged in decorative trays. These products are excellent for gift giving!
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk to accommodate large orders.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, which receives online-only orders and payments. Great for supporters both near and far!
Every fundraising program includes a free custom website and our free mobile fundraising app. Additionally, every Florida Indian River Groves partner receives a complete kit of step-by-step instructions, color brochures, marketing materials, and numerous other beneficial tools.
Fresh Fruits For Sale In Our Fundraising Programs
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs offer supporters a selection of delicious and versatile fruits. Every fruit we sell is picked at its peak and passes a six-point inspection before being sent to each customer. The following fruits can be purchased from our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Mandarin Oranges
- Honeybell Tangelos
- Red Delicious Apples
Honeybell tangelos are one of our most popular items and are exclusively available during January and February. Your fundraiser supporters can also purchase mixed fruit packages, including:
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
Our fruit is never frozen or bagged but packaged in trays that keep fruit from touching during transport. This packaging ensures that customers receive fresh fruit with a long shelf life. Our packages are also delivered in color-coded boxes to make group distribution more effortless than ever.
Launch a Successful Fundraising Program in Four Steps
You can launch your best fundraising program in Knoxville, TN, by following our straightforward steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Sale Dates: As soon as we receive this information, we will schedule a shipment of sales materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and app to get the word out, establish your goals, and keep a record of your sales.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once your sales are complete, call us with your final order. Then, complete a copy of our Confirming Order Form so we can confirm your order before shipment.
- Take Delivery: Once your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to unload your fruit for delivery. When you use the Ship to Home program, every order is sent directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information and reach out to us with any questions about how each fundraising program can work for you.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAM IN KNOXVILLE, TN
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.