Are you ready to plan your next fundraising event in Atlanta, Georgia? Florida Indian River Groves supplies fresh fruit packages to our partners throughout all 50 states. In the past 30 years, we have helped community organizations raise over 87 million dollars in fundraising! Our fruit is always packaged at peak freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are ready to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Atlanta, GA, keep reading to discover how easy working with Florida Indian River Groves can be.
Three Fundraising Programs During the Year
Fundraising organizations that work with Florida Indian River Groves can choose from three fundraising programs in Atlanta, GA, available throughout the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our best premium fruit packaged in protective trays. A great choice for gift-giving!
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk for maximum quantity.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders and payments. Convenient for supporters both near and far!
Every fundraising program includes a free customized website for your fundraiser and the use of our free mobile app. Every Florida Indian River Groves fundraising partner receives a complete kit of step-by-step instructions, full-color brochures, digital marketing materials, and numerous other helpful tools.
Fresh Fruits Available From Our Programs
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs offer your supporters a selection of delicious and versatile fresh fruits. Every fruit we sell is picked at the peak of freshness and passed through a six-point inspection before being packaged and shipped. The following fruits are available through our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are popular fruits available only during January and February. Your fundraiser supporters can also select variety packages, including:
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
Our fruit is never frozen or bagged but packaged in trays to keep fruit from touching during transport. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive fresher fruit with a longer shelf life. Our packages then arrive in color-coded cartons to make group distribution a breeze.
Launch a Successful Fundraising Program in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Atlanta, GA, consist of just four steps that guarantee success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: As soon as we receive this information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and free app to get the word out while keeping a good record of your sales.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you complete all sales, call us with your final order. Then, submit a copy of the Confirming Order Form so we can check your order before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to unload your fruit package delivery. When using the Ship to Home program, every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information and reach out to us any time if you have more questions regarding how each of our fundraising programs operates.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN ATLANTA, GA
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.