Are you preparing for an upcoming fundraiser in Augusta, Georgia? Florida Indian River Groves has successfully worked with fundraising groups across the country and can help you plan for success. In the past 30 years, we have helped fundraising groups raise over 87 million dollars through fresh fruit fundraising! Our fruit products are always picked fresh and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are ready to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Augusta, GA, read on to discover how effective it can be to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Our Three Fundraising Programs
Fundraising groups that partner with Florida Indian River Groves can choose one of our three fundraising programs in Augusta, GA, to hold. These programs are available during most months of the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our high-quality fruit options packaged in protective and decorative trays.
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, with products shipped in bulk to allow maximum quantity.
- August to May: The Ship to Home Program, which allows for online-only orders from supporters near and far.
Every program comes with a free customized website and our fundraising mobile app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner receives a fundraising kit with step-by-step instructions, marketing materials, color brochures, and other tools for success.
Purchase Your Favorites Fruits From Our Fundraising Programs
These Florida Indian River Groves programs offer supporters a selection of versatile and delicious fresh fruits. We harvest all of our fruit at peak freshness and pass each item through a six-point quality inspection process. The following fruits can be found in our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Mandarin Oranges
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are quite popular and only harvested briefly during January and February. Your supporters can also purchase various combo packages, including:
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
We never bag or freeze our fruit but package them safely in trays that keep them fresh during transit. This package helps guarantee that customers receive delicious fruit with a longer shelf life. Our boxes are always color-coded to make your group distributions as easy as possible.
Fundraising Success in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Augusta, GA, consist of four simple steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving this information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and build your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our free fundraising materials and mobile app to get the word out and start fundraising!
- Submit Your Final Order: Call us with your final order once your fundraiser is complete. Then, submit a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can double-check the order before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want to have your volunteers on hand to unload your packages. However, group distribution is unnecessary when using the Ship to Home Program, as every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information and reach out to our team if you have any questions about our fundraising programs.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN AUGUSTA, GA
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.