Are you preparing to organize your next fundraiser in Charleston, South Carolina? Florida Indian River Groves provides fresh fruit packages to our partners throughout the U.S. In the past 30 years, we have helped community groups of all sizes raise over 87 million dollars in fundraising! Our fruit is always packaged at peak freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are eager to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Charleston, SC, read on to discover how easy it is to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Three Annual Fundraising Programs
Fundraising groups that work with Florida Indian River Groves have three fundraising programs in Charleston, SC, from which to choose throughout the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our very best fruit packaged in protective trays.
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk to account for maximum quantity.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders. Convenient for your supporters both near and far!
Every fundraising program includes a custom website for your fundraiser and the use of our free fundraising mobile app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner group receives a free fundraising kit with step-by-step instructions, color brochures, marketing materials, and countless other useful tools.
Order Your Favorite Fruits From Our Programs
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs offer supporters a selection of versatile and delicious fruits. Every fruit we sell is plucked at peak freshness and passed through a six-point inspection process before being shipped. These fruits are available from our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Mandarin Oranges
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are particularly popular during their limited harvest season in January and February. Your supporters can also purchase tasty variety boxes that include:
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
Our fruit is never bagged or frozen but packaged in trays to keep fruit fresh during transit. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive fresh fruit with a long shelf life. Our packages are color-coded to make your group distribution process as easy as possible.
Launch a Successful Fundraiser in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Charleston, SC, include just four simple steps for success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving this information, we schedule a shipment of sales materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use Florida Indian River Groves fundraising materials and the free app to get the word out and keep a record of your sales.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you complete your sales, call us with your final order. Then, submit a copy of the Confirming Order Form so we can double-check the orders before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: Once your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to receive your fruit package delivery. Every order is sent directly to each customer when using the Ship to Home Program.
You can browse our website for more information on our programs. Reach out to us anytime if you have questions about how any of our fundraising programs operate.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN CHARLESTON, SC
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.