Are you preparing for your next fundraising event in Charlotte, North Carolina? Florida Indian River Groves supplies fresh fruit packages to our partners throughout the United States. In the past 30 years, we have helped community groups across the nation raise over 87 million dollars through fresh fruit fundraising! Our fruit is always packaged at peak freshness and is guaranteed to satisfy. If you are ready to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Charlotte, NC, read on to discover how easy it can be to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Three Annual Fundraising Programs
Fundraising groups that work with Florida Indian River Groves can select one of our three fundraising programs in Charlotte, NC. These three programs are available throughout the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our premium fruit options packaged in protective and decorative trays.
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk to allow maximum quantity.
- August to May: The Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders from supporters both near and far.
Every fundraising program includes a free customized website and fundraising mobile app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner group receives a complete fundraising kit with step-by-step instructions, color brochures, marketing materials, and other free tools for success.
Find Your Favorite Fruits in Our Fundraising Programs
The three Florida Indian River Groves programs offer your supporters a selection of versatile and delicious fresh fruits. Every fruit we harvest and sell is picked at the peak of freshness and passed through a six-point quality inspection before being shipped. The following fruits are available from our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are harvested briefly in January and February and are often quite popular. Your fundraiser supporters can also purchase variety boxes, which include:
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
We never bag or freeze our fruit but package them in trays that keep them fresh during transit. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive fresh and long-lasting fruit upon arrival. Our boxes are also color-coded to make group distribution as easy as possible.
Successful Fundraiser in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Charlotte, NC, consist of four straightforward steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving this information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and build your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and mobile app to get the word out and fundraise!
- Submit Your Final Order: Call us with your final order once your fundraising is complete. Then, submit a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can double-check the order before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to unload your delivery. Group distribution is unnecessary when using the Ship to Home Program, as every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information and reach out to us at any time if you have any questions about our fundraising programs.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN CHARLOTTE, NC
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.