Are you planning a future fundraising event in Columbia, South Carolina? Florida Indian River Groves works with community groups across the country to sell delicious fresh fruit packages. We have helped organizations raise over 87 million dollars through fruit fundraising in the past three decades! Our fruit is always picked at peak freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are ready to learn more about the benefits of our fundraising programs in Columbia, SC, keep reading to discover how effective it can be to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Our Yearly Fundraising Programs
Fundraising groups that work with Florida Indian River Groves can select one of our three yearly fundraising programs in Columbia, SC. The following programs are available during the majority of the year:
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk to allow for maximum quantities.
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our high-quality fruit options packaged in protective and decorative trays.
- August to May: The Ship to Home Program, which enables online-only orders from supporters near and far.
Each of these programs includes a free custom website and our fundraising app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner will receive our complete fundraising kit with step-by-step instructions, free marketing materials, color brochures, and other tools for success.
Tasty Fruits Available From Our Fundraising Programs
The Florida Indian River Groves programs offer supporters a great selection of versatile and tasty fresh fruits. Every fruit we harvest is plucked at the optimal freshness and passed through a six-point quality inspection before being packaged and shipped. The following fruits can be purchased from our fundraising programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are briefly harvested in January and February and are often one of our most popular products. Your fundraiser supporters can also purchase combo packages, which include:
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel and Marmalade
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
We never freeze or bag our fruit. Instead, we package them in trays that keep them from touching during shipment. This packaging guarantees that supporters receive fresh and long-lasting fruit packages. Our boxes are always color-coded for maximum convenience during group distributions.
Successful Fundraising in Four Steps
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs in Columbia, SC, require just four steps for success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving your information, we schedule a shipment of sales materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising tools and mobile app to get the word out and start fundraising!
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you have completed fundraising, call Florida Indian River Groves with your final order. Then, submit a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can double-check your order before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you should gather volunteers to unload and distribute the boxes to your supporters. Group distribution is unnecessary when using the Ship to Home Program, as every package is sent directly to each customer.
Visit our website for more information and reach out to us at any time to ask questions about our fundraising programs.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN COLUMBIA, SC
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.