Are you looking for your next fundraising partner in Knoxville, Tennessee? Florida Indian River Groves provides fresh fruit packages to our partners throughout all 50 states. In the past 30 years, we have helped community groups raise over 87 million dollars through fundraising! Our fruit is always packaged fresh and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are ready to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Knoxville, TN, read on to discover how easy working with Florida Indian River Groves can be.
Three Fundraising Programs Throughout the Year
Fundraising groups that work with Florida Indian River Groves have three fundraising programs in Knoxville, TN, they can run throughout the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our finest premium fruit packaged in protective trays. Excellent for gift-giving!
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk for maximum quantity.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders and payments. Great for supporters both near and far!
Every fundraising program includes a free custom website for your fundraiser and the use of our free fundraising mobile app. Additionally, every Florida Indian River Groves fundraising group receives a complete kit of step-by-step instructions, full-color brochures, digital marketing materials, and countless other helpful tools.
Fresh Fruits For Sale During Your Fundraising Events
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs offer supporters a wide selection of delicious and versatile fruits. Every fruit we sell is picked at the peak of freshness and passes a six-point inspection before being shipped to each customer. The following fruits are available through our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Mandarin Oranges
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are a popular item during January and February, as they are harvested for a limited time. Your fundraiser supporters can also buy fruit bundles, including:
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
Our fruit is never bagged or frozen but packaged in trays to keep fruit from touching during transport. This packaging helps ensure that customers receive fresher fruit with a longer shelf life. Our packages always arrive in color-coded cartons to make group distribution a breeze.
Launch Successful Fundraising Programs in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Knoxville, TN, require just four steps to ensure success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: As soon as we receive this information, we will schedule a shipment of your sales materials and create your custom web link.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and free app to get the word out, establish clear goals, and keep good records of your sales.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once your sales are complete, call us with your final order. Then complete a copy of our Confirming Order Form so we can check your order before shipment.
- Take Delivery: Once your delivery arrives, you will want to have your volunteers on hand to unload your fruit for delivery. When you use the Ship to Home program, every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information and reach out to us at any time if you have more questions about how each fundraising program operates.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN KNOXVILLE, TN
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.