Are you ready to organize your next fundraiser in Nashville, Tennessee? Florida Indian River Groves supplies fresh fruit packages to our partners throughout the United States. In the past 30 years, we have helped groups of all sizes raise over 87 million dollars in fundraising! Our fruit is always packaged at the optimal freshness and guaranteed to satisfy your supporters. If you are ready to explore the benefits of our fundraising programs in Nashville, TN, keep reading to discover how easy it can be to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Three Fundraising Programs During the Year
Fundraising groups that work with Florida Indian River Groves can choose from three fundraising programs in Nashville, TN, available throughout the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our best premium fruit packaged in protective trays. An excellent choice for gift-giving!
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, shipped in bulk to allow maximum quantity.
- August to May: Ship to Home Program, featuring online-only orders and payments. Convenient for your supporters both near and far!
Every fundraising program includes a free custom website for your fundraiser and the use of our mobile fundraising app. Every Florida Indian River Groves fundraising partner receives a complete kit of fundraising instructions, full-color brochures, digital marketing materials, and numerous other tools.
Order Delicious Fresh Fruits From Our Programs
Florida Indian River Groves fundraising programs offer your supporters a selection of versatile and delicious fruits. Every fruit we sell is picked at peak freshness and passed through a six-point inspection before being packaged and shipped. These fruits are available to purchase from our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Mandarin Oranges
- Red Delicious Apples
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are especially popular during their limited availability in January and February. Your supporters can also purchase variety packages that include:
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
Our fruit is never bagged or frozen but packaged in trays to keep fruit touching during transport. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive fresh fruit with a long shelf life. Our packages are always color-coded to make your group distribution as easy as possible.
Launch Your Successful Fundraiser in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Nashville, TN, consist of just four simple steps that guarantee success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving this information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and create your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our fundraising materials and free app to get the word out and keep an excellent record of your sales.
- Submit Your Final Order: Once you complete your sales, call us with your final order. Then, submit a copy of the Confirming Order Form so we can double-check your order before shipment.
- Take Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to receive your fruit package delivery. When using the Ship to Home program, every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can visit our website for more information on our programs and reach out to us any time if you have more questions regarding how each of our fundraising programs operates.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN NASHVILLE, TN
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.