Are you planning your next fundraiser in Norfolk, Virginia? Florida Indian River Groves is an excellent fundraising partner that can help you achieve your fundraising goals. In the past 30 years, we have helped fundraising organizations across the country raise over 87 million dollars through fresh fruit fundraising! Our fruit products are always harvested fresh and guaranteed to satisfy supporters. If you are eager to explore the advantages of our fundraising programs in Norfolk, VA, read on to discover how effective it can be to partner with Florida Indian River Groves.
Our Three Exceptional Fundraising Programs
When fundraising groups partner with Florida Indian River Groves, they have our three fundraising programs in Norfolk, VA, to choose from. These programs are available during ten months of the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our high-quality fruit options packaged in beautiful trays.
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, with products shipped in bulk, allowing for larger orders.
- August to May: The Ship to Home Program permits online-only orders from your supporters both near and far.
Every program comes with the use of a free, custom website and our mobile fundraising app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner receives a complete fundraising kit with step-by-step instructions, marketing materials, color brochures, and other tools for success.
Purchase Your Favorite Fruits From Our Fundraising Programs
Our Florida Indian River Groves programs offer supporters a wide selection of delicious fruits. We harvest our fruit at peak freshness and pass every item through a six-point inspection process. The following fruits can be purchased from our programs:
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Navel Oranges
- Red Delicious Apples
- Pink Grapefruits
- Honeybell Tangelos
- Mandarin Oranges
Honeybell tangelos are some of our most popular fruits, available exclusively during January and February. Your supporters can also purchase a variety of combo packages, including:
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
We never bag or freeze our fruit during shipment but package them safely in trays that keep them fresh. This packaging helps guarantee that customers receive delicious fruit with a longer shelf life. Our boxes are always color-coded to make your group distributions as easy as possible.
Successful Fundraising in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Norfolk, VA, include four simple steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Sale Dates: After receiving your information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and build your unique website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our free marketing materials and mobile app to start fundraising!
- Submit Your Final Order: Call us with your finished order once your fundraiser closes. Then, submit a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can double-check all information before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: When your delivery arrives, have volunteers on hand to accept the packages. However, you do not need to schedule group distribution when using the Ship to Home Program because every order will be shipped directly to each customer.
You can always visit our website for even more information and reach out to our team members if you have any questions about fundraising with Florida Indian River Groves.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN NORFOLK, VA
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.