Are you busy planning for an upcoming fundraiser in Virginia Beach, Virginia? Florida Indian River Groves is an excellent fundraising partner who can help you achieve optimal success. In the past 30 years, we have helped fundraising groups across the country raise over 87 million dollars through fresh fruit fundraisers! Our fruit products are always picked fresh and guaranteed to satisfy supporters. If you are ready to explore the advantages of our fundraising programs in Virginia Beach, VA, read on to discover how effective it can be to fundraise with Florida Indian River Groves.
Our Three Annual Fundraising Programs
When fundraising groups partner with Florida Indian River Groves, they have three fundraising programs in Virginia Beach, VA, to choose from. These programs are available during the majority of the year:
- August to May: The Premium Program, featuring our high-quality fruit options packaged in decorative trays.
- August to December: The Standard Bulk Program, with products shipped in bulk, allows for large orders.
- August to May: The Ship to Home Program permits online-only orders from supporters near and far.
Every program comes with a free custom website and our fundraising mobile app. Every Florida Indian River Groves partner receives a fundraising kit with detailed instructions, marketing materials, color brochures, and other essential tools for success.
Purchase The Best Fruits From Our Fundraising Programs
Our Florida Indian River Groves programs offer supporters a selection of delicious and versatile fresh fruits. We harvest our fruit at peak freshness and pass every item through a six-point quality inspection process. The following fruits can be purchased from our programs:
- Navel Oranges
- Hamlin Juice Oranges
- Pink Grapefruits
- Red Delicious Apples
- Mandarin Oranges
- Honeybell Tangelos
Honeybell tangelos are some of our most popular fruits, harvested briefly in January and February. Your fundraiser supporters can also purchase multiple combo packages, including:
- Navel and Grapefruit Mixed
- Navel and Marmalade
- Navel, Grapefruit, and Mandarin
- Navel, Apple, and D’Anjou Pears
- Mandarins and Milk Chocolate Almond Toffee
- South Georgia Pecans and Mandarins
We never freeze or bag out fruit but package them safely in trays that keep them fresh during their journey to you. This package helps guarantee that customers receive tasty fruit with a longer shelf life. Our boxes are always color-coded to make group distributions as easy as possible for your fundraising group.
Successful Fundraising in Four Steps
Our fundraising programs in Virginia Beach, VA, include four simple steps to success:
- Enter Your Reservation and Set Your Sale Dates: After receiving your information, we schedule a shipment of your sales materials and build your custom website.
- Conduct Your Sale: Use our free marketing materials and mobile app to get the word out and start fundraising!
- Submit Your Final Order: Call us with your final order once your fundraiser closes. Then, submit a copy of your Confirming Order Form so we can double-check all information before shipment.
- Accept Delivery: When your delivery arrives, you will want to have volunteers on hand to unload your packages. However, when using the Ship to Home Program, you do not need to schedule group distribution because every order is shipped directly to each customer.
You can always visit our website for more information and reach out to our team members if you have any questions about our fundraising programs.
FIND SUCCESS WITH THE BEST FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS IN VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Located in Vero Beach, Florida, Florida Indian River Groves is a proven leader in fruit sale fundraising. We’ve successfully raised over $87 million for schools, churches, and community groups throughout the United States. Florida Indian River Groves is especially popular among schools in the Southeast, with large numbers of clients in Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Our fresh fruit, easy-to-use programs, and customer service cannot be beat. You can visit our website today to request more information, browse our varieties, or schedule a fundraiser. You may also speak to a representative at 1-800-468-3168 for more details. Follow our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages for updates on our fundraising programs and fresh fruit harvests.